[nabs-l] sources of braille books

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 06:30:38 UTC 2013

Hi Ashley.  Email me offlist at louvins at gmail.com.  I have a bunch of
young adult/children's books available for purchase.  I got most of
them from seedlings braille books for children.  I just have to find
them all.  I have books like The Secret Garden, Hoot, A Wrinkle in
Time, The Giver, The Great Gilly Hopkins, Adam of The Road, and the
complete Chronicles of Narnia series.  Seedlings makes very high
quality books.