[nabs-l] sources of braille books

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 09:01:49 UTC 2013

Hi.  I also wouldn't go with APH.  They do have some fiction books or
at least they did when I did a check a couple years ago, but there
prices for braille books was incredibly expensive.  NLS is where to
go, if you want to just check out your books.  If you have a braille
display, there is the bard site and the web-braille offerings.  Also,
don't forget about bookshare.org.