[nabs-l] Some Questions About Attending College

Anjelina Cruz anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 00:45:20 UTC 2013

Hi Kerri,
It sounds as if you have mapped out a workable plan. In my state,
rehab will assist with tuition as long as one is a full time student,
which generally means 12 credits (4 classes) a semester. Does WVU
offer any scholarship opportunities? Are you returning this Spring?
I started out using a notetaker but switched to my laptop for note
taking. If you choose to go the rehab route, ask if they have any
resources for loaner notetakers if you find you need a newer
notetaker.
Since you will be a student, Bookshare is a great resource for
textbooks. My Disability office was able to obtain electronic copies
of my texts, as long as I showed proof of purchase.

--
Anjelina