[nabs-l] accessibility of Share Point, One Note, and Voice Thread

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 04:58:28 UTC 2013

I'm working on building a SharePoint platform at work as one of my
assignments. It's a pain in the butt, but surprisingly, I have not yet
encountered something I could not do. The accessible mode is quasi helpful,
but if you do wind up using the system, my best advice is to read general
tutorials. Familiarize yourself with the concepts and terminology and then
break it up into small tasks to learn one area of the system at a time.
Personally, I don't see the love fest with SharePoint, but it's not likely
to go away anytime soon. And, it will help add to your marketability later.
I'm using SP 2010 at work. They're migrating us to 2013, and this latter
version is supposed to be a lot better.

Joe

Joe