[nabs-l] accessibility of Share Point, One Note, and Voice Thread

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Dec 21 14:08:41 UTC 2013

Joe,

As someone who has worked with the platform as you do, I am curious if you have found anything that the "more accessible" mode does.  When
accessing pages, I have yet to find anything that changes with Window-Eyes and have always wondered what I might be missing.  <smile>

My experience sounds similar to yours in that I don't enjoy using it although one gets better at it.  However, I am at the point where I am just thankful when
something isn't completely inaccessible.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson