[nabs-l] Questions Regarding the iPad

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 22 14:30:03 UTC 2013

Hi guys, this is Helga. Good morning! I just wanted to tell you that I'm currently using an iPhone and a laptop that have JAWS install in it for school. What I wanted to ask you is, do you think it would it be worth it to buy an iPad for school even though I use an iPhone and a Laptop for school and for many other things? Just curious! Also, I just wanted to ask you, does the iPad and iPhone have Microsoft word int it, so that I could write my papers and assignments? Just wondering. I will really appreciate it, if you could give me some suggestions regarding this. Thanks and God bless!! :)

Sent from my iPhone