[nabs-l] Questions Regarding the iPad

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 02:23:11 UTC 2013

Pages will work with Microsoft word documents as I said in my previous email. The Microsoft office app, however, is inaccessible with VoiceOver.

Chris Nusbaum

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sent from my iPhone