[nabs-l] sources of braille books

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 23 03:47:12 UTC 2013

I read the secret garden in audio, great classic book. I did not know  that
the Giver was in Braille. Good to know. I may read it through nls though if
its brailled, as I don't want to purchase. I'm hoping to find a handful of
print braille books so I can read to my new niece and nephew as well as my
cousins.
They will want to look at pictures. I've heard great things about seedlings,
although have not bought from them in years, as I'm an adult now.

I hope their catalog is online or at least get a catalog free of charge.

Ashley