[nabs-l] Apples Pages App

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 04:53:10 UTC 2013

Hi guys, this is Helga. I just wanted to ask you, Do anyone here has ever edit or write papers in the Apples pages app? Just curious! And if you did, how does it work, and how do yu save file document that you have start working on in your iPhone, in order to continue working on it at home? Just wondering. I will really appreciate it a lot, if you could give me some suggestions regarding this, since I’m thinking in buying the Apples pages app. Thanks and God bless!!