[nabs-l] sources of braille books

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 13:59:11 UTC 2013

Hi Ashley,

In addition to the option to borrow books through the mail, NLS also
has an online site where you can download brf files for free.  Web
Braille (I believe is combined with BARD now), but just so you know
has braille in addition to audio books.   Bookshare is probably the
site I use the most, and membership is free as long as you're a
student.  National Braille Press is very good, as is Seedlings.  Your
state's library for the blind and/or physically disabled may have some
books you can borrow directly from them too.

Kaiti