[nabs-l] FW: [Colorado-talk] Blind Coloradan Holiday Issue 2013 attached and following

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Dec 24 16:30:59 UTC 2013

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Below and attached you will find the 2013 Holiday Edition of the Blind
Coloradan.  I also want to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone
of you the very best of this holiday season.  I have been involved in this
Federation since 1986 and words are wholly inadequate to describe how much
my Federation family has meant to me over the years.  Thank you so very much
for your love and support over the years.  Our future is very bright and it
is precisely because we have such wonderful members.  So whether you are
celebrating Christmas or some other holiday tradition, we wish you the very
best from the Rocky Mountain State.

Warmly,

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado