[nabs-l] Merry Christmas

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 04:12:36 UTC 2013

Dear Federation Family:

It is that time again when we spend time together with family,
reflect on the past year, express our feelings to those we love
and, most importantly, commemorate the birth of our Savior Jesus
Christ.  It's Christmastime again for all those who celebrate it.
I would then like to wish all of you a very merry Christmas.  May
you enjoy all the blessings of this season: the family
togetherness, the joy of the Christmas celebration, the happiness
which comes with the giving or receiving of that special gift,
and the shared love of friends and family.  If you believe as I
do in the Christian faith, let us remember the baby in a manger
for whom this season exists.

My Federation family means so much to me.  Your support of me
through the years is invaluable.  I truly believe that my
affiliation with this wonderful organization has made me a better
person, in matters of blindness as well as in everyday life.  I
thank God that I found the Federation and I am blessed to have
such a wonderful network of support through all of you, whether
we have met in person or we know each other only through
correspondence on these lists.  Thank you for all you have done
and will continue to do for me and for all blind people.  I look
forward to working with all of you in the year ahead to continue
to change what it means to be blind.  Once again, I wish each and
every one of you a very merry Christmas and the best in 2014.

Sincerely yours,

Chris Nusbaum