[nabs-l] iPod Nano

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 26 19:17:17 UTC 2013

Hi guys, this is Helga. How are you? Hope you have had a great time yesterday on Christmas Day with your family and friends. I just wanted to ask you, Do some of you have and know how to use an iPod Nano? I actually got an iPod Nano for Christmas, and I'm still getting use to it. Actually, my  iPod's screen gets dim and turns off so quickly!, and I really don't know how to make the screen not to go dim and turns off so quickly. Do you know how to do that? I'm not really so sure. It is actually very different from the iPhone, it doesn't have a out of lock or something like that! in order to stop the screen from diming so fast and turn itself off. I will really appreciate it a lot, if you could help me, and give me some suggestions regarding this. Thanks so much and God bless!! :)  Sent  from my iPhone