[nabs-l] Your Last Chance To Be With Audio Access FM Before It Goes Away Forever

David Dunphy audioaccess2013 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 21:09:31 UTC 2013

Hi All!
A chapter in internet radio history is about to come to a close, as the last moments of Audio Access FM existing on internet radio are just hours away!
To learn more about why Audio Access FM is closing its doors, go here:
http://www.audioaccess.fm/aafm2013.mp3

Tune in to Audio Access FM starting at 4:05PM eastern for the airing of the described audio classic, The Sound Of Music, starring Christopher Plumber and Julie Andrews.

Then at 7 PM eastern, join me, David Dunphy, Audio Access FM's station manager, as I give you the last show AA will ever air! This is our traditional new years show, The Top 30 Songs of 2013, as reported by billboard magazine of the 30 most aired songs on radio this year.

Throughout this countdown special, you'll hear

Countdown extras

Find out what's at the top of the other charts

Maybe hear a #1 song from a year from the past

And of course, find out which song from this year made it to the top!

I'll also be making some comments on the closing down of Audio Access FM, and why fans of what was once this station have a future to be excited about!

I normally don't do this, but since this will be the last show ever to air on AA, I will allow for some on air commentary during the countdown from you the listener.

You're welcome to join me during the countdown show via skype at
audioaccess.fm
Via telephone at
516 324 2552
or via twitter at
audioaccessfm
or my personal twitter of
djdrocks

Again, calls will not be brought on the air that much tonight, but because this is it, there will be some chance for listeners to share any Christmas stories, favorite stories of the year, or just to say hi.

So help Audio Access FM close its doors with class and dignity, by first tuning in for The Sound Of Music, then for the year end countdown to close down the Audio Access FM lifespan.

Tuning in is easy. At any time between 4:05PM and 10:00PM eastern, go to
http://www.audioaccess.fm/listen
to hear the stream, or those wanting to use a player like Winamp can plug in the following:
http://199.180.72.17:8012

Regardless of how you tune in, I hope to see you tonight, as we ring down the curtain on Audio Access FM, and pave the way for a new and exciting radio future to come.

Enjoy!