[nabs-l] Braille Music

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Sat Dec 28 16:51:54 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Many years ago, when I was learning how to read Braille music, I read the
book Lillie mentioned. Although it dealt mostly with the foundations and
piano music, it had sections for other types of instruments -- even
percussion. I distinctly recall that it had a section for string
instruments.

Hope this helps,
Emily