[nabs-l] How to be part of the BrailleNoteAssociationofBlindStudents List

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 20:55:37 UTC 2013

Hey! Marissa! What's up? I just wanted to ask you, are you sure this is the
right email adress in order to subscribe to the BrailleNote Users List? Just
wondering. I actually wrote to this email right now, and put in the subjec
the word "Subscribe" but with not quotes, but then an email came to my inbox
saying that this email adress doesn't exist! I don't know why it said that!
Do you know why? Maybe you should check it again? What do you think about
that? I really want to be part of the BrailleNote Users List! Thanks and God
bless! :)