[nabs-l] ideas on how to accomplish daily living skills

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 29 02:58:16 UTC 2013

Hey Kelsey,
Oh, that reminds me, my boyffriend should learn to do his own
nails, fingers more so than toew.  I personally do my own
toenails sometimes, but they fall off more naturally than
fingers.  I wish I could do nail polish, but alas, color is the
key.  Nail polish to me is whuat my friend Jason calls "eye
candy."  If you want scented nail glitter, by all means, that
should be fun.  But as far as nail clippers, I have a nail kit
with nail clippers and guess whuat?  I apply them to nails, but
Blake, my boyfriend, is a bit insecure with that so he gets his
fingers and toes professionally done.  I'm not happy with that
since if we marry, the cost of his manicures and pedicures
monthly will add up in to the budget.  So I want him to do his
own fingernails, toenails too.  You just had me thinking about
that, Kelsey.  Thanks.
Beth
P.S. Makeup is great, but I've been told I look great without it.
Wow.