[nabs-l] Braille Music

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 15:23:17 UTC 2013

Hello, my name is Mariya, and i am graduating in a few months from
high school, and i am wanting to major in Choral Direction. I know
that braille music is needed for this position, is their any way of
possible teaching me some techniques on how to read it and tell the
difference between regular braille and music braille? Also, what
techniques should I use to increase my braille speed from 79 words per
minute to 250 or 300 words per minute?