[nabs-l] ideas on how to accomplish daily living skills

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 01:05:09 UTC 2013

Hi to all.  This is very interesting to me.  Even though I'm not a
girl, I have wondered how blind ladies deal with polish make up and
things like that.  I'd suggest calling ahead if you're going to a make
up counter because then, you would know that someone would be able to
help you.  If you just showed up maybe people might be very busy at
the time.  I used to call ahead, when I shopped for groceries at the
school for the blind.  Good luck.