[nabs-l] Note taking

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 19:01:27 UTC 2013

Hello Bobby, you can do that would just about any app, my pages or the notes app on the iPhone but it won't pick up voices that are very far away and if it does it's definitely going to probably typed the wrong thing. And you will have to restart dictation, about every minute to 30 seconds.

Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789 at yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone