[nabs-l] Fwd: How to use Dropbox

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 20:31:46 UTC 2013

Thanks Joe.  I couldn't remember if the public folder was there or
not.  I wanted to go with my gut and say it was not, but then I
second-guessed myself and figured I might as well say it was there
just in case I was crazy.  Just goes to show: I should have gone with
my gut instinct.

Ryan

--
Ryan L. Silveira