[nabs-l] Note taking

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 21:02:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

Last I checked there was a Dragon Dictate app for the IPhone in the
app store.  It did a slightly better job than the IOS dictation, but
it wasn't considerable enough for me to really say it was great for a
long note.  It worked fine for writing quick emails and the like.

If you're just looking to get stuff written down faster than you could
using the on-screen keyboard, how about looking into an external case
for your phone with a qwerty keyboard?  I had one that connected via
bluetooth and it can save a lot of time.  AT Guys usually has them for
a pretty good price if you're interested.

Kaiti