[nabs-l] Fwd: How to use Dropbox

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 31 22:35:32 UTC 2013

Helga,
I would think you would save the file into that folder like any other file
you save on the pc.
Just shift tab til you get to the areawhere it has the location of your
saved files; to change it, press down arrow, then enter.

If this is wrong, well it won't work. it seems to me though that based on
what others said, you simply put files in the folder as you would another
file.