[nabs-l] Comments in MS Word

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 19:16:51 UTC 2013

I am not sure if this is a different way of getting at the same thing OR IF
THIS WILL HELP Cindy, but when I want to view comments in a Word document, I
press windows key plus semicolon. That brings up a list of items to choose
to have displayed in the virtual viewer. Comments are one of the options, as
are revisions from track changes. Once you press enter on comments, a list
of all the comments comes up in the virtual viewer. If you press enter on a
comment in the viewer, you will be taken to the place in the document that
the comment references. I like this better than the alt, shift, apostrophe
option. I work with folks who use Word for Mac, and have never had a problem
accessing their comments. Also, I have not had the issue with comments being
cut short in this view.

Hope this helps, and look forward to seeing some of you in DC!

Take care,

Sean