[nabs-l] Needing Your Help for the 2013 NABS Cafe

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 19:46:38 UTC 2013

Hi Friends,

As many of you know, on Monday February 4, 2013 the National Association of
Blind Students will be hosting the 2013 NABS Café in Discovery Room I and II
shortly after the end of The Great Gathering In. This event promises to be
one that you don’t want to miss! However, in order to insure its success I
am in need of some of your assistance.

The following shifts need to be covered:

Auction Tables Staff: the people behind the tables will be responsible for
taking bids during the silent portion of our auction, as well as insuring
that our items remain at their assigned table. All auction table  shifts run
from 8:00 PM-9:30 PM.

Table 1: I am needing one more person for this time slot.

Table 2: I am needing one more person for this time slot.

Table 3: I am needing two people for this time slot.

Table 4: I am needing two people for this time slot.

Marshals:

We are always incredibly appreciative of those folks who are directing us to
our desired events at NFB functions, and this go around is no different. I
am looking for a group of four or five loud and friendly individuals who
don’t mind volunteering about an hour of their time to help us marshal. This
shift will run from shortly after the conclusion of The Great Gathering In
to about 8:15 PM.

If you are interested in helping out with any of these shifts, please Email
me off list at: gcazares at nfbtx.org

I’m looking forward to a very successful NABS Café, with your help of
course!

All the best.

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares