[nabs-l] New on the list

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Sun Feb 3 02:05:40 UTC 2013

Hey Danielle!
Maybe you and others might be able to help me, but I've had problems logging on to Bookshare?
I don't remember my password, but when I click on "Forgot Password," nothing comes up to remind me!
I've contacted one of the representatives, who is also a member of this list, but haven't heard anything!
Thanks, Joshua