[nabs-l] New on the list

Leye-Shprintse leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:50:08 UTC 2013

BS"D

Shelby,

I am studying literature at the university. Right now, I am using audio books because it is the most common format for blind students in my country. When I studied at the municipal adult education I also used e-textbooks. When I studied English and French I preferred e-textbooks because I am not good at learning a new language only virtually.

I take notes on my laptop PC with Jaws and a BAUM SuperVario 40 display and my iPhone or iPad with VoiceOver and a BraillePen 12 display.

I think that your questions depends on what you are used to and which learning style you have so I think it is important that you are thinking it through before you start school.

Which classes will you take? Good Luck!

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse