[nabs-l] taking quizzes and tests

Adriana Pulido adrimpc80 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 18:50:37 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have found it very easy to arrange things for quizzes and tests with
my professors. They have preferred not to use the DRC procedures, so I
have always taken the quizzes and test in the classroom at the same
time as everyone else. I have even been able to ask for extra time
when I have needed it.
Another thing that really helps is that your professor send you the
questions a few minutes before the class starts, so that you can start
typing the answers as soon as you enter the classroom.

Adriana

--
Adriana Pulido
Filóloga en Inglés y músico de la Universidad