[nabs-l] group projects issues

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Feb 4 12:37:28 UTC 2013

Good morning,

Good morning, Ashley,

Getting into groups most definitely is easier
said than done and, usually instructor needs to
intervene for us and i am definitely not trying
to suggest it being somehow easier in my case. It
still sucks when everyone else scatters,
gravitating toward each other's gazes is it,
right over your head? So please don't think I
have any answers or that I'm trying to say I have
it better. Have a good day, Ash!