[nabs-l] (no subject)

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:19:31 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Keating <jess.keating at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 14:04:31 -0700
Subject: Fwd: FW: New Internship Opportunity
To: Arielle Silverman <arielle71 at gmail.com>

Hi Arielle,

I'm on a number of Washington, DC, job and internship networks, and an
internship opportunity just came my way; I thought you might have an RA or
past RA who worked on your disability simulation research and might be
interested.  Paid internships in DC can be hard to come by, and this one
looks interesting.

The internship is in DC with The Arc organization.  It says it is for
interns who are interested in pursuing a career in disability public
policy, and will focus on how federal public policy and regulation impact
the daily lives of people with disabilities.  The internship will provide a
$3,000 stipend. There is more information below.

Anyhow, thought I'd pass it along. Hopefully somebody will find it helpful.

Jess