[nabs-l] cover letters

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:47:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

Greg had great suggestions too.  Also, I like Ashley's point of going
to your career counselor for advice too.  There also might be a
writing center on your campus which might help too.  They could give
you more mechanical advice while the career counseling service can
advise on content and phrasing.  Hope this helps and good luck!

Kaiti