[nabs-l] The Dan Show Live

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:14:17 UTC 2013

Hey guys! I know it's been a while, but I still do exist. I have had
some great opportunities lately in my life that I am taking advantage
of.
I wanted to stop by, check in and let you know about a weekly radio
show I do every Wednesday from 7-10 PM eastern time.
A string of topics, phone calls, funny segments, entertainment
stories, along with music flows smoothly behind microphones in a small
room, broadcasted over the internet every week on this show. We are
five loud-mouthed radio personalities who love to have a good time.
The show is filled with sarcasm, comedy, embarrassment, and everything
in between. We love to have so much fun. Our favorite part of the
show? Taking your phone calls. We love to hear what you have to say.
So during the show, we give out an 800 number you can call us with and
just talk to us right there and then.
The show consist of myself, and my friends Greg, Rigo, Carissa, and Erick.
I hope you can check us out tonight or even partake with us on our
social networking pages.
The direct link to listen is:
http://listen.tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.mp3
Check out our facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/thedanshowlive
Our Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/thedanshowlive
And from time to time we'll be posting our interviews, and airchecks
soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/thedanshowlive

We hope to hear from you tonight! DOn't be shy, and do us a favor and call in!

--
Daniel C. Romero
Bergen Community College '14