[nabs-l] GRE

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Wed Feb 6 22:35:23 UTC 2013

Greetings,
I haven't been on this list in quite some time. I'm currently working
for the military, and I'm working on getting into a program where they
assist with graduate level education. They require, as part of the
process, that you have a minimum GRE score. Is there anyone on this list
who has taken and passed the GRE? I'm looking for information on
accommodations. is the electronic version accessible or will I need to
do something else? What's the process for receiving accommodations? is
there anything else that people who have taken the GRE can tell me that
might be helpful? Any help would be much appreciated. I'm not overly
worried about the test itself, but I need to be sure I am not going to
run into silly problems taking it.

--
"All models are wrong, but some are useful." George E. P. Box
Joseph C. Lininger, <jbahm at pcdesk.net>