[nabs-l] Good blind/disability events you know of?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 9 00:29:50 UTC 2013

Hello,
Yes here are some; I don't know dettails but you can look dates and
locations up online.

CSUN conference in CA
The NFB summer youth programs at the NFB centers
Any transition program at the various rehab centers and schools for the
blind
The ATIA conference; I think it stands for assistive technology initiative
association
I also think AFB and AER have conferences.

Ashley