[nabs-l] mp3 players accessibility

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 9 00:57:13 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have a number of music and archived webinars I download in mp3 format. I also want to play digital mainstream books.
Anyone have suggestions on accessible MP 3 players? Yes, I know about the expensive ones for blind people; in fact I have a vr stream, but it needs a new battery or something. I want a mainstream player. I also know apple products are accessible, but in fact I have one and struggle with its touch screen buttons. so close together! I tend to tap the wrong things. Anyway, that question in another post.

In fact ideally I’d like a mp3 player with a radio too!
I know most mp3 players have buttons now a days. I’ve seen a number of them in stores. But what is accessible to us?
Thanks.
Ashley