[nabs-l] Using Moodel on IPhone 4S

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:05:37 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Has anyone tried to access Moodel with an IPhone? Is it relatively accessible with Voiceover?
Also, is there a way to put assignment files, such as MS Word files on your phone and then upload them to Moodel from the phone?
I am just asking because I am going somewhere where there is no internet access out of town, so I want to see if the IPhone can be a viable option for uploading assignments until I get Internet for my computer, since my IPhone 4S plan would have unlimited data on it.
Thank you,
Misty