[nabs-l] Creating bibliographies

Adriana Pulido adrimpc80 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:40:58 UTC 2013

Hi ALL

I finally chose a topic for my graduate project and I now feel more
relaxed, although I'm still behind in terms of time...
During my master's, I have had some trouble in deciding which software
to use in order to create bibliographies for my papers. In some cases
I have inserted the references manually, which of course is disgusting
and time-consuming.
I'm trying to use RefWorks, which is the software they use  at the
university libraries, but my advisor suggested me to use Zotero. What
do you guys suggest? Which software do you find more accessible for a
blind person?

Thank you in advance!

Adriana

--
Adriana Pulido
Filóloga en Inglés y músico de la Universidad