[nabs-l] GRE

Joy Mistovich joy.misto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 23:43:39 UTC 2013

Hi,
This is my first time posting an e-mail on this mailing list. I am
currently working on my Masters in English and am going to apply for my PhD
next year. However, my main question is regarding the GRE. I previously
read an e-mail related to this topic through the mailing list, but I am
interested in knowing a little more about it. Most importantly, is it
strictly online, and would there be any possibility of providing
accomodations like extra time? The most challenging aspect of the test for
me would involve the math component, because I have always had difficulty
in this area. Finally, do you think the individual reading over my
application would take into consideration the overall score or as separate
scores. What is the average score you have to receive on the GRE in order
to get into a PhD program?
Thanks so much!
Joy Mistovich