[nabs-l] I believe I have been discriminated against, where to turn for help?

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:07:22 UTC 2013

Joshua,
I know you have had problems with your college, but please don't
make the assumption that all "American universities" are the same
way.  I'm sorry that your college did not accommodate you, but my
freshmen year of college has been great! The disability center
here has gone out of their way to honor my request for all
Braille materials for my Mandarin course, and although I've had
small problems with various professors, my overall experience
have been positive.