[nabs-l] Using the new Facebook?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 17:38:05 UTC 2013

Hello,
They updated the Mobile Facebook last week and they changed the update your
status and what not so that there is not a box above the last posts anymore.
They also added headings to the mobile Facebook website, made the chat box a
little harder to use, made something where you could send messages to
certain people in groups and probably a ton of other things I haven't
noticed. I'm just wondering what button I push to get the edit box to show
up, or if I use the edit box on the bottom of the page then press another
button to post it like before.
I'll try NVDA, but the screen reader isn't the problem I don't think.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs