[nabs-l] Maryland Association of Blind Students teleconference tonight

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 23:46:22 UTC 2013

Hello fellow Federationists,

Tonight at 7 PM Eastern Time, the Maryland Association of Blind Students
will have an open teleconference meeting of the Board of Directors to
discuss plans for a seminar to be held in April. Unlike our seminars in the
past, this seminar will focus on social issues as they relate to blindness:
table and other social ettiquet, fashion, nonvisual techniques for cooking
and eating, etc. Now that the Board has already discussed our ideas for this
seminar, we are asking you for your input and ideas. Federationists from
Maryland who are not currently students as well as NABS members and
Federationists from other states are also welcome. We need all the input we
can get, and we would love to hear all your ideas!

To join this conference call, please call (712) 432-6499. When you hear the
music indicating that you have called into the Conversation Station, press
the pound key. Once you are in the main menu, press 1 for live chat rooms.
Finally, enter the room code 63227 (which spells MDABS on your phone's
keypad) followed by the pound key. You are now in the room.

I look forward to talking with some of you on the call! I know this is short
notice, and I apologize for this, but I hope some of you will be able to
make it. Talk with you tonight!

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair

Public Relations Committee

Maryland Association of Blind Students: a division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.comm

Personal Twitter: @Chrisn98

MDABS Twitter: @MDMdabs

Friend me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dotkid

Join the MDABS Facebook Group: search for Maryland Association of Blind
Students

Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind." - Motto of the
Louisiana Center for the Blind