[nabs-l] Forum for discussing social/emotional issues with other blind folks

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 04:05:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I've just done a trial run with Yahoogroups, and it seems very easy to
set up and manage. I wouldn't mind setting up the group with them, now
that I'm confident I know how it works. Thanks to all your helpful
feedback, I also have decided that I want to moderate the group. the
only thing I'm still stuck on is a name. If anyone has any
suggestions, shoot them my way, and we can get this thing up off the
ground.