[nabs-l] Learning to program

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 04:10:46 UTC 2013

Zeeshan,

There is a listserv on the NFBNet server which is especially for blind
people who work in computer science and programming. This is the list of the
NFB in Computer Science (NFBCS.) I think this list would be a great resource
for you. To subscribe to this list, send an email with the subject
"subscribe" (not in quotes) to nfbcs-request at nfbnet.org.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair