[nabs-l] Learning to program

Ari Damoulakis aridamoulakis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:37:36 UTC 2013

Hi Zeeshan
I've got some books I can attach for you. I've just started with them
but they seem to teach in an accessible and easy way. When I come home
from Uni I'll email you properly. Obviously these books won't make you
a computer scientist, but it is a good idea even if you aren't going
to be studying to that level to just know a little programming because
you can then make things for yourself. The books I've found are
especially for beginners who know absolutely nothing about
programming.
Also, what is the screen reader you use, because if you have jaws I
have a nice book on how to start learning the scripting, which could
be a better first step before trying programming.
Ari