[nabs-l] the new Blind Social Talk list has been created!

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 23:14:40 UTC 2013

hello all,
As promised, the Blind Social Talk list is here. I am excited to
finally make this much-needed discussion group a reality. If you would
like to join, simply send a blank message to
blind-social-talk-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.
You will get a welcoming message that asks you to provide a brief
description of yourself and why you wish to join the list upon
subscribing. If you know others outside this list who would benefit
from joining, please don't hesitate to direct them to this new group.
Also remember that the target audience we're primarily looking for are
teens and young adults.
If you have any questions or concerns, please write me off-list at
turtlepower17 at gmail.com.
Sincerely,
Desiree