[nabs-l] the new Blind Social Talk list has been created!

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 01:05:01 UTC 2013

Can young to mid-aged adults also join?
Reason for asking is because there has been another NFBnet listserv that has
been having similar email threads on social issues; one such listserv being
the Computer Science list [NFBCS].
Even though the social issues discussed on NFBCS more or less relate to
employment, I find that the discussions on the thread have similar
properties to the discussions that were discussed on NABS-L.
Just a thought.

Regards,
C.C. Alan