[nabs-l] the new Blind Social Talk list has been created!

Koby Cox kobycox at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:05:41 UTC 2013

Desiree,
Okay.
Thanks,
Koby.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Desiree
Oudinot
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:58 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] the new Blind Social Talk list has been created!

Sorry, but I am not looking for other moderators at this time.
Depending on how many members we get, I may need more help, but as it
stands right now, I would prefer to handle the task myself.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/zerone1683%40gmail.c

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/turtlepower17%40gmai

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kobycox%40gmail.com