[nabs-l] Synderro Maps for the PC

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Feb 20 16:34:36 UTC 2013

I use the American Printing House Talking Maps which use the Sendero maps.  I'm not sure what you are looking at when you refer to
the Sendero maps, but I thought they were the same product now.  I find them very useful.  Sometimes the handling of streets crossing
freeways is a bit confusing at times, but in general, they are very helpful.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 08:01:35 -0500, Ian Perrault wrote:

>    Hi All,
>Im considering buying the Synderro maps for the PC 2012, because you can browse virtually and know whats around, your exact route,
etc before you go out and about. Have any of you used these maps to gain information about the layout of a certain place or area? Are
they effective? Are there other alternative, fully accessible maps that do the same thing? These maps sound like the accessible
version of google maps.