[nabs-l] Cody Bair

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:12:49 UTC 2013

This is somewhat more than a need to email, fortunately I'm actually using a Mac so this problem isn't going to be as pronounced as it could have been. Just goes to show you, always be watchful of your email? Just my two cents worth while getting through some internship email this afternoon. PS I'm going to continue all the link of the video that I'm involved in and that link is not a Trojan in any way shape or form. Have a good one everybody.