[nabs-l] email accounts being hacked

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:18:56 UTC 2013

Hi all

I seen some emails that have been going through here. it looks like
some people have been hacked.  today i just saw one from an angela If
you find that your email account is been hacked please reset or change
your password.  That is what i reckommend.

I j ust wondered if anybody else saw the message from an angela with
the web site. don't open that aud web site those suspisious things
most likely have a virous.

I don't mean to be paranoied but i just wanted to make sure that
person knows that they have been hacked i know it is because there is
no subject line and i don't open emails with no subject.